The latest on real estate recordings and new technology from the Middlesex North Registry of Deeds in Lowell
Here is an eazzzzyyyy 4th of July quiz for you…check your knowledge.
1. The Declaration of Independence establishes the rights of Life, Liberty and ______________?
2. What day of the year is Flag Day? Bonus…Evacuation Day?
3. Name the two signers of the Declaration of Independence that died on the Fourth of July.
4. Who was the first person to sign the Declaration of Independence?
5. Who wrote the Star Spangled Banner? Bonus…Name the fort under attack at the time.
6. Where was the first National Capital located?
7. Where was the earliest recognized settlement in America?
8. Name the three branches of government.
9. Name the American lawyer who defended the British soldiers that took part in the Boston Massacre.
10. Which president made the Louisiana Purchase? Bonus…Who explored this region for that president?
Check “comments” for answers
[powered by WordPress.]
|« Jun||Aug »|
25 queries. 0.378 seconds