The latest on real estate recordings and new technology from the Middlesex North Registry of Deeds in Lowell
This is our annual 4th of July quiz given every 3rd of July…see how well you do
1. Who made the first American Flag?
2. What is the official date of Flag Day?
3. Who wrote the words to the Star Spangled Banner? Extra Credit: What was the name of the fort he was in when he wrote it?
4. How many stars were on the first flag? Now many stripes?
5. Who is the author of the words “We hold these truths to be self-evident”? Extra Credit: In what document?
6. How many member are there in the US House of Representatives?
7. How many US presidents were Generals?
8. What was Paul Revere’s occupation?
9. Who shot Abraham Lincoln?
10. Who was the first person to sign the Declaration of Independence?
See below for answers…
1) Betsy Ross 2) June 14 3) Francis Scot Key Extra Credit: Fort McHenry 4) 13/13 5) Thomas Jefferson Extra Credit: Declaration of Independence 6) 435 7) Seven-Washington, Jackson, Taylor, Grant, Hayes, Harrison, Eisenhower 8.) Silversmith 9) John Wilkes Booth 10) John Hancock
[powered by WordPress.]
|« Jun||Aug »|
25 queries. 0.376 seconds