The latest on real estate recordings and new technology from the Middlesex North Registry of Deeds in Lowell
My Ten Super Bowl Impressions:
1. Great Game...All week I had no interest in this game at all. It turned out to be one of the best Super Bowls I have seen.
2. Bad Ads…The hugely hyped commercials did not live up to expectations. I am getting tied of the Bud Light Clydesdale and there was way too much animation.
3. Fair Half Time…I like Bruce Springsteen, but I thought he was trying too hard during the half-time show and I didn’t really like his song selection.
4. Dreadful Officiating…The referee’s stunk. Can you image being over-turned twice in a game as big as the Super Bowl? Shameful.
5. Best Entertainment…By far the two highlights of the event (besides the game itself) were Jennifer Hudson singing the National Anthem and Faith Hill singing America the Beautiful.
6. Worn Out Announcer…It is time for John Madden to retire. Although, I don’t think he said “boom” once.
7. Good Teams…The Cardinals are a better team than I thought, and the Steelers are not as good as I thought.
8. Bad Sportmanship…It was a disgrace in the fourth quarter when Pittsburgh’s James Harrison started punching the Cardinal’s Aaron Francisco after a punt. Nice example for children. Is the NFL going to fine him?..After all they fined Pat’s Wes Welker for making a Snow Angel.
9. Lesson Learned…I never knew a team could score a safety on a penalty called against the oppposing team.
10.Wake Up Call…I wonder if Tom Brady watched the game or was he busy entertaining his girlfriend, again?
[powered by WordPress.]
|« Jan||Mar »|
25 queries. 0.483 seconds